Few of the honest review from our valuable customers who rated RailRecipe's service with Avg. Rating of 4.6+
I was on a business tour to my HO at Mumbai. Being a south Indian, I wanted to have pure south indian thali. I tried...
We were traveling for a wedding trip and we were 24 people in a group. Ordered food on call with Railrecipe. The...
I'm a pure Jain and I wanted to check if they really provide Jain food. Ordered for 12 people at Vadodara station....
Got my food delivered at Ratlam Station. Food was tasty, hot, and up to expectations. I usually travel in this route...
Love for south Indian food made me try them out while traveling to Vijayawad. Awesome Experience!! Very much...
First time in India, I was traveling and tried out the service of Railrecipe. I wasn't sure of these services were...
Traveling during the corona was always the last thing I wanted to do. But, I was getting back to my home via train and...
Macher-Bhaat, the all time favorite. Ordered and the taste was amazing. Packaging could have been better. That's...
13th March 2023 3307 1570
RailRecipe has come to enhance the train experience of Indian Railway passengers.
Hello, foodies. Are you on board a train or have a ticket for the next day's train? Are you wondering about what you'll eat on the train journey? Don't worry; Rail Recipe is an E-catering platform that will take your train journey to the next level by providing fresh and tasty meals. RailRecipe is an Authorized IRCTC Partner and is like a buddy for train travellers as it can make your train journey feel like your home by providing delicious food right at your seat. The food service at RailRecipe is like that of a family man who cooks and serves you. The fresh and tasty food on train service from RailRecipe provides an enjoyable experience for train passengers.
You will receive your ordered meal within a few minutes on any train, at any time, at any railway station, and on any platform. When ordering food from RailRecipe, you can choose not only the food item and quantity but also you can select the station name to which you want the meal to be delivered. On bulk or group food order in train, RailRecipe gives a great discount. RailRecipe's system of food delivery in train is completely AI-based.
If you pack food for your train travel, it begins to smell after 5 to 6 hours. The quality of the food will deteriorate as food spoils quickly in a sealed container. So, it is our responsibility to supply you with nutritious, tasty, and fresh food on train.
Let's look at the reasons why a traveller should use RailRecipe (an Authorized IRCTC Partner) to order meals on the train.
RailRecipe delivers hygienic food prepared by Top Restaurants.
Delicious and fresh food will be delivered right to your seat from top restaurants. The food we deliver to train travellers is prepared by premium restaurants that are FSSAI-approved. The kitchen and the method of food preparation are hygienic. So, you will get healthy and tasty food cooked in a hygienic way.
Train passengers don't have to look or wait for fresh and hot food any longer. RailRecipe is present at more than 560 railway stations across India, thanks to our 2500+ e-catering partners. Due to our extensive presence at Indian railway stations, RailRecipe is the leading food on train service supplier across the country. As a result, you will receive your ordered meal at the station of your choice without delay.
The good news for food lovers is that we are expanding our E-catering partners to provide our consumers with better-tasting and higher-quality cuisine in any Railway station in India. We have delectable lunch and Thali menus (Maharaja Thali, Standard Thali, Deluxe Thali, Mini Thali, Jain Thali, Veg Thali, and Non-Veg Thali) to satisfy your appetite. Our food range also includes jain food on train.
We provide everything from Biryani to Dal Makhni for non-vegetarians and vegetarians alike. Doesn't matter whether you are North Indian or South Indian; the RailRecipe menu contains all the food varieties.
RailRecipe's priority is tasty and hygienic IRCTC train food delivery. For that, RailRecipe has partnered with major restaurants that are FSSAI-approved and offer a wide range of cuisines, ensuring that no passenger is disappointed with our service. We always ensure that our esteemed customer gets healthy and fresh food at every station.
We've made regional food items available to meet the needs of our valued consumers. Any train passenger can order different local or regional foods at more than 560 railway stations. Whether you're seeking a specific meal from Punjab, Bengal, Rajasthan, Bihar, Maharashtra, Odisha, or any other part of India.
You will not be disappointed if you are travelling from Darbhanga (Bihar) to Lokmanya Tilak Terminal (Maharashtra) and want tasty Litti Chokha at Indore station. Alternatively, if you are a Bengali going to visit Chennai and want fresh Raskadam at Vijayawada Junction, then we would complete your request by providing it.
Once you order the food, you will definitely get your food at your seat without delay. Our meal delivery services are among the best in the industry.
Our customer service is dedicated to our customers. If you have any questions or concerns about ordering meals through our website or app, please feel free to contact us. We are always here to solve the queries of our onboard travellers.
You can call us at 8448440386 between the hours of 6 a.m. and 11 p.m. Your concerns will be addressed by our customer service professionals.
RailRecipe is an IRCTC food delivery service that uses a computerized automated method. A confirmed ticket's PNR number status can be used to reserve meals aboard trains.
1) Passengers book food by inputting the PNR, Train Name, or Train Number Details on the RailRecipe website or app.
2) After the passenger details have been verified, our backend system cross-checks and confirms the train details.
3) Your meal order request is created after order confirmation and details are provided to our restaurant partners to be processed.
4) You'll also get a message with details of the order.
5) The allotted restaurant partner of Railrecipe calls the passenger to verify and confirm the order.
6) The food item will be prepared hygienically and packed in sealed packaging.
7) The package is then delivered to your train seat by the delivery personnel.
"RailRecipe is the No.1 food service provider on the train"
Ordering the food on RailRecipe is like a cup of tea as it is very straightforward. Order the food on the RailRecipe platform in a number of ways. Let's quickly look at all the ways to order IRCTC Train food for yourself and your family.
Steps to Order food on Trains on RailRecipe Website
1) Visit Our website www.railrecipe.com
2) Option 1: By entering the PNR number.
Option 2: By entering the Train Name or Number and Choosing the Boarding Date.
3) Place an order, and choose which boarding station you'd like to receive meals from.
4) Add food items to your cart from the menu of different restaurants for breakfast, lunch, dinner, or a small appetite of yours.
5) Don't forget to apply the coupons from the food list in train offers.
6) Choose the payment method- COD (Cash On Delivery) or Online payment.
7) You will receive a confirmation message via SMS and Email for your order.
8) The delivery guy will bring your food order to your chosen station. Now, enjoy hot, fresh, and tasty meals in your train seat.
"RailRecipe is hygienic food delivery in train vendor."
1) Download and install the Railrecipe app from the google play store or Apple store.
2) You can enter the PNR number, or place a food order using the train name, number, and boarding date.
3) Choose the boarding station where you want your ordered food.
4) Choose the dishes you want to have from the appearing menu.
5) Move to the payment option; choose online payment or COD.
6) You will get confirmation of the ordered food through SMS. You can also track your ordered food in the app.
7) The delivery boy will deliver your ordered meal to your train seat at the chosen station.
1) Dial the number 8448440386 and place a call.
2) Place the order by communicating with our team (say to our call picker what you want to have in your meal).
3) Once confirmed, you can track the food status on the RailRecipe app or website.
4) After that, the delivery boy will complete your order by providing it to your seat.
5) After getting the ordered food, you can pay our delivery partners through cash.
"RailRecipe is known for the Quality of Indian dishes and its 'Swaad'."
Types of Food You Can Order with RailRecipe
RailRecipe is known for having a wide variety of food in one place. It doesn't matter whether you are vegetarian or non-vegetarian; we have all kinds of foods for every train traveller at a reasonable price.
"RailRecipe saves train passengers from consuming bad quality food."