Information We Collect From You while you place an online order of food in train with RailRecipe:
- Registering or ordering from our website (or mobile application),you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, or train journey details. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Also, collect information about your website usage (and other products) and information about you from the messages you post to the website and the emails or letters you send to us.
- We collect information from your phones, computer, or another device where you install or access our services, depending on your permission. This includes device attributes such as the manufacturer, operating system, hardware version, battery and signal strength, and other identifiers. We may also collect your device locations, including specific geographic locations through GPS or WiFi signals and connection information such as the network connection, mobile operator or ISP, browser type, language and time zone, mobile phone number, and IP address.
Use of Your Information submitted:
- Your information enables us to provide you access to the relevant parts of the website (and other products) and supply the services you have requested in a better and efficient manner. It also enables us to bill and contacts you when necessary concerning our services.
- We will also use and analyze the information we collect to administer, support, improve and develop our services and any statistical or analytical purposes. We may use your information to contact you for feedback on our services and occasionally notify you about significant changes or developments to the website or our services.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may use your information to let you know about our other products and services that may be of interest to you, including services that may be the subject of direct marketing. We may contact you by post, telephone, mobile messaging (e.g., SMS, MMS, push notifications, etc.),and email.
- Where you have indicated accordingly, you agree that we may also share information with third parties (including those in the food, drink, leisure, marketing, and advertising sectors).To use your information to let you know about goods and services that may be of interest to you and help us analyze the information we collect to administer, support, improve, and develop our business and services to you.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way or change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know by using the contact details set out in the section below and/or amending your profile accordingly.
- By submitting comments and feedback regarding the website and the services, you provide us consent to use such comments and feedback on the website and in any marketing or advertising materials.
Disclosure of Your Information:
- The information you provide to us will be stored on our servers in New Delhi or in the United States of America and may be accessed by trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
- We may disclose to third-party services certain personally identifiable information you provide us. These include name, email, mobile phone number, and information we collect as you access and use our service, including device information, location, and network carrier. This information is shared with third-party service providers to personalize the app for you and perform behavioral analytics to improve your experience.
- With your consent, we may allow carefully selected third parties, including marketing and advertising companies, our affiliates, and associates, to contact you occasionally about services that may be of interest to you. They may contact you by telephone, SMS as well as email. If you change your mind about getting these companies in the future, please let us know by using the contact details in the section below and amending your profile accordingly.
- Suppose our business enters into a joint venture, purchases, or is sold to or merged with another business entity. In that case, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new business partners or owners, or their advisors.
- We may use the information you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information to comply with (and where we believe we are under a duty to comply with) any legal obligation; or to enforce our website Terms any other agreement. To protect the rights of RailRecipe, Delivery Restaurants, or others. It includes exchanging information with other companies and other organizations for fraud protection and prevention.
- Information that is to be used by third parties shall be following policies under Indian law.
- Cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number, or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third-party websites or external data suppliers.
- Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed and your IP address. An IP address is a set of numbers assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and collects traffic data about visitors to our websites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.
- We only keep cookies for your visit to our website, except where you save your login name as referred to above.
Security and Data Retention:
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorized access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction, and damage. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- You have chosen a password that allows you to access certain parts of the website, and you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We advise you not to share your password with anyone.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
Accessing and Updating:
You have the right to see the information we hold about you ("Access Request") and ask us to make any changes to ensure that it is accurate and up to date. If you wish to do this, don't hesitate to contact us using the contact details set out in the section below. If you make an Access Request, we reserve the right to charge a fee of One Thousand Indian Rupees only (1000 INR) to meet our processing costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website (and other products) are available here.
RailRecipe Contact Details:
All comments, queries, and requests relating to the use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to:
Amiure InternationalPrivate Limited
Registered Office: 7th Floor, Patna one Mall, Patna- 800001
This policy was last updated on 29 October 2021.