Food that suits your taste and preferences was a dream for every railway passenger before. RailRecipe, an authorized IRCTC e-catering partner, put forth its food delivery network by creating a mutually beneficial food delivery model in place—closing all the loopholes for online food ordering in train. Online food ordering in train works in a lot detailed manner than it appears, and it takes a lot of effort to deliver the best in class quality food in train journey. Here's a quick overview for everyone to understand the underlying process behind online food delivery in the train and the way it works:
- The user interface where you feed in your journey details in the form of PNR or Train number or preferred station of choice where you opt to order food online in train journey interacts with checking and confirming the details you submit with us.
- Upon confirmation of the details submitted, we enlist the possible locations to serve food from our restaurant partner network covering major stations PAN India.
- You are through your process of ordering food on train as per your choice and payment methods. Our food advisors cross-check and confirm your order with the restaurant partner and send the confirmation details to your SMS and the restaurant partner application windows.
- The restaurant might call the end-user for confirmation of the order.
- Upon confirmation, the food is prepared hygienically and packed under rich packaging norms, and the delivery person picks up the order.
- Delivery person marks the order as 'out for delivery once he tracks the train timing and leaves the restaurant outlet for delivering food on train to your berth.
- The ordered food will get delivered to your seat, and the partner's end confirms the delivery.
- Our food advisors then reach out to you to confirm the delivery of ordered food in train and the quality of the food via real-time.
How to Order Food Online in Train?
Ordering food online on train is super easy and convenient. With an increasing number of internet users, almost everyone has access to their smartphone devices, and online food ordering in trains has become a lot easier than ever before. Here's how to order food online in trains with Authorised IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe:
- Feed in your 10 digit PNR number or Train Number.
- Choose from the menu items and customize your food menu.
- Proceed to check-out and select your payment options for ordering food online in trains.
- Sit back and relax to receive your food delivered on your berth.
- Would receive every update regarding your food order via SMS.
Once you complete the process of ordering food in the train journey from your end, there are a few things which we expect to co-operate with us for making the dining experience with us an everlasting experience. Don't worry; we are just going to ask you to:
- Keep your mobile phone handy with you to receive real-time notifications regarding your food order in train with Authorised IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe.
- Since you have shared the details in terms of coach and seat number, we expect you not to change it in between as the delivery person will look out for you only on the seat and coach information you provided when ordering food in trains. If you wish to make any updates regarding these. call us at 8448440386, and our food advisors will make sure to take care of it further.
- If you are traveling in a group and have ordered group food on a train journey, we might expect you to be ready with the details to ensure quick and complete delivery. At times, the stoppages are concise, and the bulk food order packages are usually heavier, so we expect your co-operation to ensure full food delivery in trains.
- In case of any complaints regarding food delivered, take a snap of the food and share it with our food advisors to get quick support.
If you have any other queries or concerns, you can call for details, questions, complaints, refunds, or requests on 8448440386 between 6 AM and 11 PM. Alternatively, you can reach out to us regarding food orders in trains at firstname.lastname@example.org.