The disclaimer policy of Authorised IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe and e-commerce, e-catering vertical of Amiure International Pvt Ltd, is presented on a best-effort basis. RailRecipe is a web-based platform that enables travelers to order food in train and at major airports and bus locations across India. RailRecipe continually strives to improve its reliability and accuracy when it comes to food delivery in trains.
An authorized IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe disclaims the following with regards to the content presented on this website.
- Rates are inclusive of all taxes. GST would be applicable as per norms.
- All food order in train requests is subject to availability. Delivery time starts from 6 A.M. to 11 P.M.
- Amiure International Pvt ltd (RailRecipe) endeavors to keep all information on the www.RailRecipe.com website and mobile application up-to-date. However, prices, listings, articles, and other information are subject to change and only for information purposes.
- Passengers are advised to create their food order on train journey requests one hour before reaching their desired destination.
- No train food order requests will be processed if the information provided is insufficient.
- Creating online orders for food on the train is just a request for a supply of food, and our company does not guarantee the delivery of the food.
- In extreme circumstances such as any distress, e.g., late running, train diversion, or no availability of the passenger(s) on the berth/seat at the time of delivery, late request, incomplete information provided by the passengers/customers, etc.
- We want to be as accurate as possible; however, certain conditions beyond our control could delay orders. If this occurs, we will make reasonable resolutions with a productive approach to solving the problem.
- Please treat maps as indicative; these maps will get you close to the location, but please don't hesitate to refer to other sources, including Indian Railways, for such information.
- The photographs of food items are only indicative and often are not actual photographs of the item to be delivered.
- Amiure International Pvt ltd (RailRecipe) makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability concerning the website or the information photographs, products, services contained on the website for any purpose.
- Through this website, you may be able to link to other websites which are not under the control of RailRecipe. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites.
- The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- The customer/requesting party hereby, waives all its right to claim damages from RailRecipe due to non-delivery of the food in trains. (Including but not limited to consequential punitive, special, incidental, or any other damages.) Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- RailRecipe partners with restaurants and is only an ordering medium for food ordering in train and not the actual supplier. For any mishaps, RailRecipe is not liable in any case whatsoever.
- In case of unique preferences like ordering Jain food in train or group food ordering in train for other health concerns, it's at the sole discretion of the restaurant serving the food to ensure compliance and quality.
Every effort is made to keep the website/app up and running smoothly. However, Amiure International Pvt ltd (RailRecipe) takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control or for regular maintenance or commissioning of upgrades. For any other queries related to food ordering in train, you may reach out to us at 8448440386 or write to us at email@example.com