RailRecipe provides you the option to order food in train at Hubli Junction. It is located in the Dharwad district of Karnataka. Hubli is a beautiful heritage city in India and one of the peak choices for many people to live in. There are numerous reasons why this amazing city is known as a green city. Hubli City is a beautiful image of modernity mixed with classical heritage. Hubli City is the third-largest city in Karnataka and the most popular city in India, with an estimated population of 4 crores as of January 2021.
The Hubli Junction Railway Station is also known as Shree Siddharoodha Swamiji railway station. Hubballi Junction with 5 platforms is under the Hubballi Railway Division in the South Western Railway Zone of Indian Railways. The main lines of this junction are the Guntakal-Vasco da Gama and Bengaluru-Hubli lines. It is the third busiest station in Karnataka after Bengaluru. Trains bound to major cities in India pass through Hubli Junction. Hubli Junction Railway Station is on National Highway 63, Hubli in Dharwad, Karnataka, India. Hubli junction has a total of 9 railway tracks and 5 platforms. Hubli Junction has a triple electric line train route. There are 160 local passengers trains cross daily from Hubli Junction, and 37 trains originating from Hubli Junction.
Most Important Train List to Order Food in Train at Hubli Junction Railway Station
- 06535 – Gol Gumbaz COVID-19 Special
- 06549 – KSR Bengaluru – Belagavi COVID-19 Special
- 07340 – Vasco Da Gama – Yesvantpur COVID-19 Special
- 06589 – Rani Chennamma Festival Special
- 02726 – Siddhaganga SF Express Special
- 07415 – Haripriya Festival Special
- 07325 – Vishwamanava Express Special
- 08047 – Howrah-Vasco Da Gama Amaravati Express Special
- 07603 – Kacheguda – Vasco Da Gama Festival Special
- 07226 – Hubli – Vijayawada Amaravati Festival Special
- 07317 – Hubli – Dadar Central Festival Special
Important Places to Visit Near Hubli-Dharwad
Hubli is usually referred to as Hubli by the Karnataka locals. Hubli is an assortment and main city in Karnataka. It is one of the fastest-growing cities in Karnataka, next only to Bengaluru. Even so, Hubli is a big city in itself, and its name is often connected with Dharwad district, which resides at a distance of 20 km from the Hubli junction railway station. A few amazing places to see here are:
- Dharwad Adventure base
- Sadhankeri Park
- Chandramouleshwara Temple
- Agadi Thota
- Shri Siddharoodha Swami Math
- Unkal lake
- Nrupatunga Betta
Famous Eateries Near to Order Food in Train at Hubli Junction Railway Station
Hubli city offers a variety of popular dishes from South Indian, North Indian, and other International foods, including healthy food. Some of the famous Eateries here are:
- Kamath cafe
- The Sigdi
- Panjurlli Hotel
- Niyaz Restaurant
- Mayura Fine Dine
Thai Fried Rice, Veg Fried Rice, Onion Chilli Fried Rice, Paneer Fried Rice, Schezwan Fried Rice, Mushroom Fried Rice, Tomato Rice, and Masala Rice.
Pastry Cakes, Black Forest Cakes, Chocolate Cakes, Pineapple cakes, Vanilla Cakes, Strawberry Cakes, and Mango Cakes
Onion Pizza, Capsicum Pizza, Onion Capsicum Pizza, Mix Veg Pizza, Golden Corn Pizza, Babycorn Pizza, Paneer Pizza, Mushroom Pizza, and Kamat Delight Pizza
- Italian: Italian Garlic Bread, Italian Corn Chilly Cheese Toast, and Italian Bruschetta
- Chats: Panipuri, Samosa Chat, Bhelpuri, Savpuri, Spicy Idli Chat, Dahi Batata Puri, Masalapuri, and Chinese Bhelpuri
- Paratha: Aloo Paratha, Gobi Paratha, Paneer Paratha, and Cheese Paratha
- Thali: Jowar Roti Meal Thali
- Starters: Idli Fry, Aloo Chat, Finger Chips, Onion Rings, Masal Finger Chips, Babycorn Pakoda, Paneer Pakoda, Babycorn fry, and Paneer Fry
- Snacks: Samosa, Batata Vada, Burger, Pav Bhaji, Vada Pav, Rolls, Cutlet, Sabudana Vada, and Girmit
- Beverages: Falooda, Milk Shake, Fresh Fruit Juice, Flavoured Lassi, Soft Drink, Soda Floats, Milk, Badam Milk, and Special Tea
- Chinese: Chinese Soup, Noodles, Special Chinese Rice
- Italian: Idli Crispy Fry, Babycorn Italian, Paneer Italian, Mushroom Italian, Spring Roll, and Veg Crispy
- 65: Spicy Idli 65, Gobi 65, Aloo 65, Babycorn 65, Paneer 65, and Mushroom 65
- Schezwan: Gobi Schezwan, Babycorn Schezwan, Paneer Schezwan, and Mushroom Schezwan
- Chilli: Spicy Idli Chilli, Chilli Potato, Gobi Chilli, Babycorn Chilli, Paneer Chilli, and Mushroom Chilli
Order food in train with the best e-catering services at Hubli Junction railway station. We serve a wide range of quality, and delicious options to order food in train at Hubli junction railway station prepared under the most hygienic environment from FSSAI approved restaurants and eateries near Hubli Junction at affordable prices. All you have to do is place a food order online in train with us for food of your choice minimum of one hour before you reach the Hubli junction railway station, and we will deliver the ordered food to your train seats.
RailRecipe has made food delivery at Hubli Junction Railway Station very simple and experienced the fastest food delivery on train. Train passengers can now order food online from Hubli’s popular food vendors from mobile. All you have to do is visit our Authorized IRCTC e-catering partner RailRecipe official website or Download Authorized IRCTC e-catering partner RailRecipe Mobile App. Alternatively, you can also give us a call at 8448440386 to place your online food order in train. Make sure you book the order a minimum of one hour before reaching the Hubli junction railway station for us to deliver the food at the right time at your train berth.
We are here to serve happiness and make your train journey stirring and sensational. Order food in train with RailRecipe right now!!