Central Station is a intimate actual name for a station that is the key or vital center for a city. Central stations had initially been put together on the side of city hubs were covered by an urban expansion and became an integral part of the city centers themselves.
There are total 5 Central railway stations in India:
1. Thiruvananthapuram Central: Thiruvananthapuram Central, is the largest railway station in the city of Thiruvananthapuram in Kerala. Thiruvananthapuram railway station is the second largest the busiest railway station in Indian Railways. Thiruvananthapuram Central is also the largest railway station in Kerala regarding traveler’s movement and earnings and an important train middle in Southern Railway. Thiruvananthapuram is a paradise for street and veg food.
Famous Food in Thiruvananthapuram Central here below mentioned:
- Puttu with Rich Kadhala Curry
- Dosa with Sambar
- Varutha Kozhi
- Thiruvananthapuram Prawn Curry
- Kalumakaya Ullarithiyath
- Malabar Parotta and Thiruvananthapuram Fish Curry
2. Mangalore Central: Mangalore Central Station is the main train terminus in the city of Mangalore. Mangalore Central Station is one of the major railway stations in Karnataka and Mangalore Central station is the tremendous railway junction under the Palakkad railway division. It comes under the Southern Railway and is also providing connectivity for Konkan Railway and South Western Railway in India. Mangalore Central is a heaven for all Non-Veg foodies.
Famous food in Mangalore Central here below mentioned:
- Goli Bajji
- Korri Roti
- Gujje Podi
- Seer Fish Masala Fry
- Chicken Ghee Roast
- Kerala Parotta and Mangalore Biryani
3. Chennai Central: Chennai Central Station is the main train terminus in the city of Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Chennai Central is the engaged railway station in South India, and one of the most important middles in India. The Chennai Central terminus connects the city to northern India as well as to Southern Railway.
Famous food in Chennai Central here below mentioned:
- Kanchipuram Idly
- Hemanth Chats
- Ganga Chaat
- Kuzhi Paniyaram
- Thalappakatti Biriyani
- Pariappu vada
- Adhirasam and Mutton Paya
4. Mumbai Central: Mumbai Central Station is a primary railway station on the Western line, established in Mumbai, Maharashtra Mumbai Central is also a terminal for several long distances trains including the Rajdhani Express. Trains retire from the Mumbai Central station connecting various stations mostly across states in the northern, western, and north-western parts of India.
Famous food in Mumbai Central here below mentioned:
- Sabudana Khichadi
- Vada pav
- Bombay Sandwich
- Pao Bhaji
- Brun Maska
- Kheema Ghotala
- Keema Pav
5. Kanpur Central: Kanpur Central Station is a railway station located in the city of Kanpur. Kanpur Central is the third busiest in India after Howrah Junction and New Delhi Station.
Famous dishes in Kanpur Central here below mentioned:
- Sultani Dal of Kanpur
- Shami kebabs
If you are traveling to Any Central Station by train and want to enjoy restaurant food during the journey then order online food on train from RailRecipe App or Website. Your food order will be delivered to your seat in a quick season. Whenever you are traveling by train with relatives or friends, you can order food in train at a very reasonable price.