Premium tatkal timing and booking rule is always a major concern for all the travelers? However, the Ministry of Railways is coming up with a new initiative every day. To maintain the crowd demands and provide service to every passenger in urgent need. There are plenty of ways to book train tickets to confirm their journey. However, you might find yourself in a confusing state for Tatkal and Premium tatkal terms. Here in this article, we will be providing you with detailed information about Premium tatkal timing and the process to book it in a few easy steps.
The ticket is much costlier than their original price when it comes to premium tatkal timing and the booking process. The ticket rates are dynamic and vary depending upon the availability and booking rates of the available seat. In contrast, Tatkal ticket prices have a fixed percentage of increase compared to the basic fare.
All You Need to Know About Premium Tatkal Ticket
The Premium Tatkal ticket booking process is similar to the Tatkal ticket booking scheme. However, the premium tatkal ticket charges are dynamic and vary according to the demand. It follows the pattern that we use in airline service. The Indian Railways reserved a few tickets for the last moment under the Premium Tatkal train ticket quota to meet the urgent need of passengers.
The timing and pattern to book the Premium tatkal train ticket are similar to the Tatkal scheme. If you are looking to reserve an AC class ticket, you need to make a booking at 10:00 AM. However, for non-ac coaches, the timing is 11:00 AM. The minimum fare of a premium tatkal train ticket is twice higher than any tatkal ticket.
Some Features of Premium Tatkal Timing & Tickets Booking
- The premium tatkal timing and train ticket booking is the same as tatkal tickets.
- You will only get the confirmation under the premium tatkal quota by Indian railways.
- You are not allowed to book any offline ticket; the facility can be available via online platforms.
- The web service agents can book a premium tatkal train ticket every day. No other agents are eligible to book premium tatkal tickets.
- No additional concession is available under Premium Tatkal train ticket booking facilities.
Essential Things to Know About Premium Tatkal Train
Premium Tatkal Timing: When to Book the Tickets?
Passengers availing Indian Railway service can book the ticket under premium tatkal quota 24 hours before the train leaves its origin station. The premium Tatkal timing for different coaches are mentioned below:
- Non AC Coaches: 11:00 am
- AC Coaches: 10:00 am
Don’t forget to book food at train with RailRecipe to leave the stress of food quality and hygiene on us. However, it is necessary to carry your identity proof for traveling.
- Pricing is dynamic in premium tatkal quota and varies according to demand. It entirely depends on market demand and supply chain. In contrast, there are only limited seats under this quota.
- You can easily book the tickets under the premium tatkal quota with the help of the IRCTC website.
- No Refund policy
- No child passenger concession is available under this quota.
How to Book Ticket Under Premium Tatkal Quota?
- Here we are mentioning a few steps to book premium tatkal quota tickets.
- Signup to IRCTC or Login with your existing account
- Select the board in station and destination
- Mention the date of the journey
- Choose the train you wish to travel through the train list
- Add your personal details
- Choose your preferred payment option if necessary, take out the print of your e-ticket
Where Can You Ask Query About Premium Tatkal Ticket Booking?
- In case of any query related to premium tatkal ticket booking, you can reach the IRCTC customer care at 0755-3934141, 0755-6610661 directly. Customer care service providers share English, Hindi, and regional language information.
Users can connect to IRCTC via email firstname.lastname@example.org, and queries related to ticket cancellation can be shared at email@example.com.
A railway journey is always full of memories and what additionally you need except the excellent food to add delight to your trip. You can book your food on train in advance with us!