Jhansi Junction railway station is located in Jhansi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Jhansi Junction railway station (JHS) arrives under the Jhansi North Central NCR Railway zone of Indian Railways. Jhansi Junction railway station is one of the busiest railway stations of North Central India and shuttles more than 285 trains daily. There are disparate reasons for which this amazing city is known for heritage city. Jhansi Junction railway station is amongst the top hundred booking railway stations of Indian Railways. This is the main railway line for Chennai railway station to New delhi (NDLS) railway station. Jhansi Junction railway station has 8 platforms. The total number of Halting trains is 285 at Jhansi Junction railway station (JHS). The Jhansi Junction Railway Station (JHS) – Jhansi Junction with 8 platforms is under the Jhansi Railway Division in North Central NCR Zone of Indian Railways and the main lines of this junction are the Kanpur-Nagpur, Kanpur-Bengaluru, New Delhi- Chennai, New Delhi- Mumbai, Delhi-Bengaluru, Guwahati–Mumbai, and Howrah-Bengaluru lines. Jhansi Junction is the center place for transportation of public and commercial in Uttar Pradesh (U.P.) by connecting Indian Railways. Jhansi Junction has a double electric line train route and it is also New Delhi- Chennai main lines. There are 285 local/Superfast passengers trains cross daily from Jhansi Junction, and a total of 19 trains originating from Jhansi Junction Railway Station(JHS).
Jhansi Junction Railway Station (JHS) Arrival/Departure Train List:-
- 01841 – Gita Jayanti Covid-19 Special
- 02805 – Andhra Pradesh Covid-19 Special
- 02691 – KSR Bengaluru – Hazrat Nizamuddin Covid-19 Special
- 02621 – Tamil Nadu Covid-19 Special
- 02723 – Telangana SF Covid-19 Special
- 02448 – Uttar Pradesh Sampark Kranti Covid-19 Special
- 02626 – Kerala Covid-19 Special
- 02127 – Madhya Pradesh Sampark Kranti Covid-19 Special
- 02883 – Chhattisgarh Sampark Kranti Covid-19 Special
- 06528 – Karnataka (K.K) SF Covid-19 Special
- 02722 – Dakshin SF Covid-19 Special
- 02617 – Mangala Lakshadweep SF Covid-19 Special
- 02196 – Mahakoshal SF Covid-19 Special
Jhansi is a historic city in the northen Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. Jhansi city is located in the Bundelkhand region in the Uttar Pradesh state in India. In addition to a variety of Awadhi cuisine, Jhansi is especially known for its varieties of Dahi Vada and Aloo-tikki veg cutlet. The distant taste of the Jhansi, the rustic feel of the meals, and the typical character are what drives the North Indian food. The authentic traditional North Indian food is not just about Kebabs, shahi paneer, and Malaiyo as recognized by most of us. The culinary glory of Awadhi cuisine is beyond the bromidic representation. Much like the geographical diversity of the land, the authentic Awadhi meals are extensive and have their own alliance in the edible world. Jhansi also has excellent Awadhi sweet dishes to offer, the most popular one being Peda and Bundeli Sweets. Delicious kebabs, and mutton dishes will leave you hungering for more.
Few Exciting Places To Visit in Jhansi:
- Jhansi Fort
- Jhansi Museum
- Parichha Dam
- Rani Mahal
- Barua Sagar Fort
7 Famous Restaurants Offering Food Delivery in Train at Jhansi Junction Railway Station:
Food delivery in train at Jhansi includes local awadhi delicacies and a wide variety of north indian meals from famous local food vendor at Jhansi railway station from FSSAI approved food outlets such as:
- Tulsi Catter’s
- Zaika Foods
- Tasty Restaurant
- Jaanak’s Restaurant
- Shri Jii OnlineFood
- Vrindavan Restaurant
- OM SAI RAM
How to Order Food Online in Trains At Jhansi Railway Station?
One can easily order online food in the train at jhansi railway station with 5 easy steps :
1. Feed in Your PNR/Train Number: One can enter their 10 digit PNR or Train Number. This helps us to fetch your train route and other journey details.
2. Select Station: Select station from the station list where you would like to have your lunch or dinner.
3. Customize Your Menu: Add your favourite food to the cart and place your food order.
4. Proceed to Checkout: You can pay online or opt for COD (Cash on Delivery).
5. Enjoy Your Food: Get your meal delivered at your berth. Enjoy your train food at your seat!
RailRecipe will provide you quality food delivery at Jhansi Junction Railway station from the well famous restaurant or food vendor in Jhansi. You can call us on 8448440386 before an hour you will reach the railway station and fresh & hygienic food in Jhansi Junction railway station will be delivered at your train berth.
To try all the above-mentioned delicious Foods of your choice while you travel on the train, try this time ordering online Food from the Authorized IRCTC E-Catering Partner RailRecipe Website. For quick & fast delivery download RailRecipe Mobile App, or calling RailRecipe Customer Support Toll-Free Number at 8448440386. RailRecipe Offers the Hygienic & Quick Food Delivery in Train service for train passengers at more than 400+ Railway Stations.
We are here to serve happiness and make your train journey stirring and exciting. Order your healthy & fresh food in train with RailRecipe right now!!