Food preferences vary from person to person and it’s much affected with the imbibed cultural values in India. We all have come across various food cultures while traveling in train. Apart from Veg options, their are specific requirements of people from Jain sects coz their food habits are quiet unique. Also, ordering jain food online in trains was like a nightmare earlier.
How is Jain food different?
Jain followers have some inherent practices which they follow strictly in their food habits. Some of these unique facts related to jain food are:
- Jain food is devoid of any vegetable items which are produced under the earth crust.
- Jain followers avoid having food after sunset.
- Jain food is specifically and strictly vegetarian.
- Jain food requires maintenance of strict hygiene norms.
Jain followers had to face a lot of issues during their journey as they had to live by other snacking options available and no options for their dine-in. Now, with the advent of technology and rise of e-catering facilities in trains, one can avail pure jain food in train journey as well. This has been made easy with private tie-ups with pure jain restaurants across India. Here’re quick steps to order Jain food in train:
- Visit E-catering ordering website- Railrecipe.
- Share your 10 digit PNR or Train number.
- Choose from restaurants enlisted after entering PNR/Train Number.
- Choose from wide range of Jain food menu options as per your preference.
- Pay Online or opt for Cash on Delivery.
- Get Jain food delivery in train at your berth.
If you are specifically looking for jain food in train journey, RailRecipe offers you wider choices and easy way to order jain food online in train. Also, one can get exclusive discounts on group orders for jain food bookings in trains.