India has some of the most spectacular, memorable, and unforgettable train trips in the world. Indian Railways you experience an easy way to find everything you need to know in one, easy place. There is no better way to enjoy India’s famous places, temples, cities, towns, and regional areas in comfort. New Delhi & Varanasi Indian Railways offices are known as International Tourist Bureau (ITB). International Tourist Bureau provides guidance to foreign tourists and NRIs regarding train enquiries, train booking, train reservation, and train travel planning, etc. Indian Railways is achieving day-to-day achievements in many facilities and services. Patna New Delhi Rajdhani Express (02309-02310) set a record by running at a speed of 130 km/h for the first time between Patna railway stations to New Delhi railway station under the “Mission Raftaar” of Indian Railways.
Indian Railways new achievement is “India’s First Centralised AC Railway Terminal Bengaluru.” As India’s first centralised AC railway terminal at Bengaluru Railway Station is all set to be inaugurated, Railway Minister Piyush Goyal today announced it with a few pictures of First Centralised AC Railway Terminal Bengaluru and Centralised AC Railway Terminal Bengaluru look stunning. Indian Railways had earlier informed that the Bengaluru terminal would be ready by the end of February 2021. Have a look at First Centralised AC Railway Terminal at Bengaluru’s Baiyappanahalli in India. A foot over-bridge along with 2 subways will link all platforms in the Bengaluru terminal. The Bengaluru terminal has 7 platforms apart from 8 stabling lines and 3 pit lines. Every day, more than fifty trains can be operated from the Bengaluru terminal. Bengaluru terminal escalators and lifts will connect on all 7 platforms to facilitate train passenger movement. The Bengaluru terminal has an upper-class waiting room, a VIP lounge with a digital real-time train passenger information system, and an accommodating food court. Right Now, more than 150 pairs of express trains and more than 100 pairs of passenger trains are being operated from Bengaluru City and Yeshwantpur terminals.
20 Best Trains for India’s First Centralised AC Railway Terminal Bengaluru
- 02080 Hubballi – KSR Bengaluru Covid19 Jan Shatabdi Special Train
- 02090 Shivamogga Town – KSR Bengaluru Covid19 Jan Shatabdi Special Train
- 02250 New Tinsukia – KSR Bengaluru Covid – 19 Special Train
- 02510 Guwahati – Bengaluru Cantt. Covid – 19 Special Train
- 02657 MGR Chennai Central – KSR Bengaluru Mail Covid – 19 Special Train
- 02678 Ernakulam – KSR Bengaluru Intercity Special Train
- 02692 Hazrat Nizamuddin – KSR Bengaluru Rajdhani Special Train
- 02845 Bhubaneswar – Bengaluru Cantt. Puja Special Train
- 06075 MGR Chennai Central – KSR Bengaluru AC Double Decker Covid – 19 Special Train
- 06206 Ajmer – KSR Bengaluru Garib Namaz Festival Special Train
- 06228 Talguppa – Mysuru Express Special Train
- 06505 Gandhidham – KSR Bengaluru Festival Special Train
- 06507 Jodhpur – KSR Bengaluru Festival Special Train
- 06510 Danapur – KSR Bengaluru Clone COVID – 19 Special Train
- 06516 Mangaluru Central – KSR Bengaluru COVID – 19 Special Train
- 06520 Hazur Sahib Nanded – KSR Bengaluru Festival Special Train
- 06525 Kanniyakumari – KSR Bengaluru (Island) Festival Special Train
- 06530 Talguppa – KSR Bengaluru Intercity Express Special Train
- 06533 Jodhpur – KSR Bengaluru Festival Special Train
- 07236 Nagercoil – K.S.R Bengaluru Express Special
If you are planning to visit near Bengaluru Central with family, colleagues, relatives, or friends by train. You can also enjoy Hot, Restaurants, and Healthy food in train with RailRecipe across India. RailRecipe delivers Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner food in train in quick time. RailRecipe helps you to deliver hot and FSSAI Restaurants food on train for your family. Indian Railways Passengers can now book Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner online during the train journey via RailRecipe Website, RailRecipe Mobile App, or call at +91-844-844-0386. RailRecipe also offers group orders food in train journeys across India more than 500+ railway stations.
Stay connected for the latest Indian Railways News and Services with RailRecipe (Best Food delivery in Train).