While others still thinking to reposition their business after an extended period of lockdown, Indian Railways is determined to make a strong comeback announcing its different near-term survival plans strategizing on new plans, operationalizing new trains, reviving old rail routes services, and extending corridors to improve on financial gains.
This time the steps have been taken to inaugurate 55 years old Rail Route between India’s Haldibari Railway Station in Haldibari town in Cooch Behar district located in the state of West Bengal and Bangladesh’s Chilahati, a border Station situated in Niphamari district in Ranpur Division of the Country.
Indian Railways are factual over reviving and emphasize it will not only boost the trade & commerce between the business players of the two nations but also help citizens connect with each other for strengthening the relationship, more economic developments and employment creation in the region.
The reviving Haldibari-Chilahati rail route was used to serve the part of Broad Gauge Main Route from Kolkata to Siliguri but had suffered a cut off long back in the war of 1965.
The two states to be benefitted most from the rail link revival are expected to be Assam and West Bengal.
Find out the entire old train routes between India & Bangladesh on which Indian Railways are working currently for garnering profits through its cross borders trades & communications:
|Sr. No.||Rail Link in India (From)||Rail Link in Bangladesh (To)|
India and Bangladesh have been growing economies in South Asia and their recent partnership through Indian Railways is being speculated to meet the key strategic objectives as follows:
- The Inter-Nation Rail link will facilitate the movement of goods cargo and initiate the development of infrastructure.
- The Inter-Nation Rail link will facilitate the operations of container and parcel trains and help both the country’s to lead in new and emerging markets.
- The Inter-Nation Rail link will increase the GDP per capita of the two nations faster.
- The Inter-Nation Rail link will enhance cooperation in the arena of ICT and Artificial Intelligence.
- The Inter-Nation Rail link will enhance cross border trade and commerce opportunities with increased communication and frequent travels.
Presently the two nations are seen finalizing the protocols for the movement of passengers and cargo similar to Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, and Nepal (BBIN) Motor Vehicle Agreement Act cross border meeting held in February 2020 in New Delhi for the regulation of passenger, personal and Cargo vehicular movement across these four nations.
Now Train Passengers can get the latest news updates on Indian Railways and from where to order hot & yummy Food on train online with RailRecipe food ordering App & website.
To Try Food In Train Call RailRecipe Now @844-844-0386!