Are you someone who keeps searching for ideas on how to pose before the camera while taking Selfies or in group pictures just because you are bored of making “Victory”, “We Rock” & “Yo” sign before the camera?
If yes! It’s time to add more style to our personality by learning and making more poses to look super gorgeous and most handsome in your travel pictures. Let’s make use of our camera phone even better with these poses suggested here and feel good every time we look at these wow pictures of ours:
How Men May Pose for a Photograph?
Different Selfies Poses For Men:
Tips: Men’s poses irrespective of women is all about angles, power, V- shape, jawline, looking strong, fit, tall, oozing confidence, and self-control to create a masculine appearance.
- Pose 1: If you want to look of strong character, highlight your jawline by pushing the chin out and a little down meanwhile the part of the neck hiding from the camera. Try posing yourself holding a newspaper and a cup of coffee in a business suit to look like a great professional.
- Pose 2: Try squinching with your eyes by raising the lower lid of eyes while keeping the upper lid still to look as if you are up to something adding mischievousness, playfulness, and character to your image.
- Pose 3: Try putting a fist on the chin with hand falling relaxed on the side of the neck. This is a wonderful technique of portrait photography and works well if you have double thin.
- Pose 4: If you are very tired with droopy eyes, click your picture from a higher angle as it will help your eyes to open a bit more.
- Pose 5: Square the shoulder towards the camera and lean towards the camera a bit for accentuating broad shoulder and thin waist.
- Pose 6: Create a thinking posture by keeping one hand on the chin and the other on the elbow. You may also try hands in pocket, either thumbs in or palm in or thumb hooked up on the pocket or belt buckle to create a personal feel.
- Pose 7: Standing pose is again a must try by putting one leg higher on a rock, step, or wall at back with a bent knee and looking angled straight into the camera with eyes looking up.
Different Group Poses For Men:
- Pose 1: Ask the group to walk towards you giving tasks to everyone. Ask some person to put hand in pocket, others to fix the tie, some to button up the jacket as they walk, others to walk with attitude.
- Pose 2: Ask the group to look engaged in doing different activities. While some to read books or newspapers, others to eat something, some to have animated conversations while others to laugh at the camera.
- Pose 3: Ask some to sit & pose shaping arms & hands into the camera while others to stand at the back and make a similar pose with their shoulders towards the camera.
Never tilt your head toward the camera as it is a feminine pose but always keep it neutral or slightly away from the camera. Again taking the head too much away will may you look arrogant and a bit aggressive.
How Women May Pose for a Photograph?
Tips: Carry a hat, bandana scarf, boots & premium looking handbags, wear bolder make-up to highlight your feature so that it gets captured in camera lenses.
Different Selfies for Women :
For a Vacation Photo,
- Pose 1: You may hold the edges of a hat and try to clasp your hand in front of you. Try to keep your arms hang naturally next to your body. Even if you face away from the camera make sure your arms are bent a little naturally and you look full of energy and life.
- Pose 2: If you want to try a flattering pose, angle your feet & body rather than standing straight on and make sure you push your hand, shoulder, or head towards the camera to appear larger.
- Pose 3: If you want to look more photogenic in pictures, feel comfortable and try to show some emotions. If you want to practice try beforehand in front of the camera to prepare a bit and remember not everyone has got perfect symmetrical faces yet they make it happen in front of the camera.
- Pose 4: If you want to look cute, you may lift your shoulder towards your chin and smile.
- Pose 5: You may cross your arms and lean your body weight to one side to pose cut.
- Pose 6: Lean your body to one leg hold your elbow and try laughing. This will make you look gorgeous.
Tips to pose like a Selfie Model: Next time if you are taking selfies, try to take full-body Selfies creating different shapes with your legs, arms, and hands, tilting head in a different direction while mixing it up facial expressions changing the direction of the camera. You may try some clicks from the back where you making different shapes and angles to accentuating the slimness or showing enthusiasm with open arms.
Different Group Poses For Women:
- Pose 1: Ask each woman to put, give flying kisses or make surprising expressions with hands with looking straight into the camera.
- Pose 2: Ask each one to bend one feet up and lean with a hand on the shoulder of each other and make a surprising expression into the camera.
- Pose 3: Ask each one to sit with keep hands-on knee with one shoulder little rise up and smile into the camera.
Different Mixed Group Poses with Men & Women:
Tips: Ask everyone to run, play, walk, crack humor to create authentic smiles and expressions on to their faces, shoot at least 10 -15 frames ensuring space among everyone so that everyone is clearly visible, keep the dialogue going as silent is the cue you are unhappy or as if you have finished shooting.
- Pose 1: Ask the group to walk towards you giving tasks to everyone. Ask some person to put a hand in pocket, men to fix the tie, some men to button up the jacket as they walk, other women to walk with attitude.
- Pose 2: Ask the group to look engaged in doing different activities. While some men to read books or newspaper, others to eat something, some women to have animated conversation whiles others to laugh off the camera.
- Pose 3: Ask some to sit and while others to stand in a curve line and give different expressions looking into the camera.
Make sure your face is towards the light every time to add brightness & capture contours to your face.
Feel free to ask any questions on posing & photography here. We are a supportive team of experts and welcome you to share tips, tricks, questions, and photos
No matter where you go to get yourself clicked at different travel destinations, order food in train always online from the most trusted brand RailRecipe. You may order through RailRecipe APP or POS website www.railrecipe.com or making calls directly to our Customer Care Toll-Free Number 844 844 0386.
Save money on your next vacation with RailRecipe!
Believe in your Selfies to believe in you!