Have you ever analyzed why patients cannot be feed with anything but fiber-based nutritious food especially recommended by their doctors? This is done so because especially recommended food acts as natural supplements which along with medicines aid in the faster recovery of ailing patients. It is clinically proven that when Patients eat Healthy and Nutritious Food, it supports the irritated digestive system, boosts immunity, and forms the right amount of antibodies required in the patient body.
The most common lifestyle diseases such as Blood Sugar, Blood Pressure are interdependent and require natural fiber, iron, and vitamins to maintain their balance. For all those Diabetic & BP patients, green leafy vegetables and soups are recommended to be served every day to reduce the symptoms of drowsiness among patients.
Thyroid, yet another commonly found lifestyle disease in Indian society nowadays needs special natural food supplements to get cured. Food such as yogurt, fish, green leafy veggies, fruits & almonds are rich in iron & fiber and low in fats and specially prescribed for notable benefits in medical science all across the globe. With Cancer gradually making its way into our society, special cancer-fighting foods may reduce the risk of developing cancer and boost the immune system to maintain weight and cure the disease at the initial stages.
RailRecipe brings you Healthy and Nutritious Food On Train For Patients which carefully gets cooked at FSSAI restaurants to pass the quality checks and maintain the nutritional value of the food being cooked for patients. Find the complete list of food to order for a patient on train journeys:
- Khichadi –The Superfood: Commonly accepted as the comforting wholesome meal, Khichadi goes light on the stomach as it is cooked with rice and lentils (especially Moong dal) and is highly digestive for any upset stomach. To add more nutrition into it usually, fresh vegetables such as cabbage, tomatoes, green peas, broccoli, carrot, and even mashed boiled eggs can be added. It is savored mashed potatoes, fresh coriander chutneys, and yogurt and just tastes awesome!!
- Idli: Light, digestive, soft & fluffy idlis are best to be savored fresh & hot and have nutritional value.Made with rice and lentil(especially Urad Dal) it is a sumptuous wholesome meal and can be served with coconut chu
- Upma / Halwa: Highly recommended smooth textured Semolina (Rava) are digestive in nature and can be easily swallowed by ailing patients and therefore it is included in the diet chart of patients. Upma is slightly salty cooking Rava with fresh vegetables and later sauté with mustard seeds and curry leaves to enhance its taste. Halwa is the sweet digestible delicacy and one of the healthiest evening snacks & dessert to serve all those patients who are non diabetic and crave for eating sweet as evening snacks and desserts. Cooked with semolina, sugar, and cardamom, it is everyone’s favorite & popular among Indians as “Sooji ka Halwa”.
- Boiled Eggs/ Fish & Chicken Breasts: With amazing health benefits, boiled eggs are recommended in the everyday diet of patient as it is a natural source of protein, minerals & vitamins to boost immunity. Fishes are low-fat high protein diet and are filled with Omega -3 fatty acids which maintain blood pressure, improves heart rates, and eliminates other cardiovascular risks.
- Rasgullas: Made with cheese curds (chenna) and semolina, Spongy rasgullas are one of the highly recommended sweet for non diabetic patients as it is made of milk which is rich source of Calcium & Vitamin D and good for keeping bones healthy. Moreover, it is light, digestive & easy to swallow for patients.
- Milk: Patients always feel to take additional health supplements to eliminate the side effects of hard antibiotics induced in their body through pills or injections. Hence Milk which is a natural source of calcium & Vitamin D is commonly available and easy to drink.
- Fresh Vegetable Soup: Fresh Vegetable Soup is beneficial for all those elderly patients who have difficulty in chewing food and likes to swallow food for convenience as well as nutrition. The Vegetable Soup made with tomato, beetroot, mushroom, carrots are healthy and highly recommended by doctors for its surprising health benefits.
- Special Non-Spicy Meals: Patients cannot digest rich spicy food commonly cooked everywhere. Hence to support their upset stomach and induce naturally rich nutrients, fresh & leafy veggies such as cabbage, spinach, ladies finger, gourds (bottle/ridge/bitter) specially cooked with less oil & light to medium spices are served either with hot & fresh chapatti or plain mashed rice to get easily digested.
Hence, Now no need to worry about Healthy and Nutritious Food On Train For Patients as RailRecipe is with you to provide all the food recommended for patients. Order online food on train for patients via RailRecipe website www.railrecipe.com or RailRecipe App. You can call directly @ 8448440386 to book your order.