Bhopal is the capital city of Madhya Pradesh (M.P.) State in India. Bhopal city is located in Bhopal district of Madhya Pradesh (M.P.). Bhopal city is a beautiful Lake city in India and Its known also as city of lakes for its various natural and artificial lakes and for being one of the greenest cities in Madhya Pradesh (M.P.), India. There are disparate reasons for which this amazing city is known for green city. Bhopal City is a beautiful image of modernity mixed with classical heritage. Bhopal City is the 16th largest city in India. Bhopal City is the second largest city in the State of Madhya Pradesh (M.P.), and the most popular city in India, with an estimated population of 3.5 crores as of January 2021.
The Bhopal Junction Railway Station (BPL) – Bhopal Junction with 6 platforms is under the Bhopal West Central Railway Division in Central Railway Zone of Indian Railways and the main lines of this junction are the New Delhi- Chennai, Delhi-Bengaluru, Delhi-Kerala, SVDK Katra-Pune, Guwahati–Mumbai, and Howrah-Bengaluru lines. Bhopal Junction is the center place for transportation of public and commercial in Madhya Pradesh (M.P.) by connecting Indian Railways. It is the most busiest station in Central Railway Zone of Indian Railways. Indian Railways trains bound to major cities in India pass through Bhopal Junction. Bhopal junction has a total of 9 railway tracks and 6 railway platforms. Bhopal Junction has a triple electric line train route and it is also New Delhi- Chennai main lines. There are 257 local/Superfast passengers trains cross daily from Bhopal Junction, and a total of 19 trains originating from Bhopal Junction Railway Station(BPL).
Bhopal Junction Railway Station (BPL) Arrival/Departure Train List:-
- 02715 – Sachkhand Covid-19 Special
- 02724 – Telangana Covid-19 Special
- 02173 – Shridham Covid-19 Special
- 02780 – Goa Covid-19 Special
- 02617 – Mangala Lakshadweep Covid-19 Special
- 02616 – Grand Trunk (GT) Covid-19 Special
- 08234 – Narmada Covid-19 Special
- 02692 – Hazrat Nizamuddin – KSR Bengaluru Covid-19 Special
- 02625 – Kerala Covid-19 Special
- 01071 – Kamayani Covid-19 Special
- 02806 – Andhra Pradesh Covid-19 Special
- 02186 – Rewanchal Covid-19 Special
- 06528 – Karnataka SF Covid-19 Special
- 02622 – Tamil Nadu Covid-19 Special
- 02887 – Vizag Steel Samta Covid-19 Special
- 02533 – Pushpak SF Covid-19 Special
- 02722 – Dakshin SF Covid-19 Special
- 02137 – Punjab Mail Covid-19 Special
- 02537 – Kushinagar SF Covid-19 Special
- 02854 – Amarkantak Covid-19 Special
Bhopal is usually referred to as sehore by the Madhya Pradesh local peoples. Bhopal city is an assortmenting and main city in Madhya Pradesh(M.P.). Bhopal city is also included in smart city in India. This is one of the fastest growing cities in the Madhya Pradesh(M.P.) state next only to Indore. Being commercially very strong, this city is also given a name as smart city. Even so Bhopal is a smart city in itself, its name is often connected with Indore, Ujjain, and Jabalpur district, which is located at a distance of 40 km from Bhopal Junction railway station.
Few amazing places to see Bhopal are:
- Upper Lake
- Taj Ul Masajid
- Van Vihar National Park
- Lower Lake
- Bhojeswar Temple
- Kerwa Dam
- Rani kamlapati Palace
Mouth-Watering Food Options At Bhopal Railway Station:
- Poha Jalebi: Poha Jalebi is the favored breakfast dish of chattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh and is even famous in a lot of other North Indian states (Rajasthan, Delhi, and U.P.). Chatpate poha topped with namkeen accompanied by crispy sweet jalebis are the perfect way to start your sweet day.
- Roghan Josh: Rogan josh is an aromatic lamb dish of Persian origin, which is one of the signature recipes of Kashmiri cuisine, but Bhopalis also have quite the preference for it, so much so that, it has become one of the best places to get a plate of tasty rogan josh.
- Kebabs: Just like Hyderabad, Bhopal is also proud of their seekh-kebabs. These seekh-kebabs made from minced mutton wrapped around a skewer and cooked on coals, have been attracting foodies to the Bhopal for decades now.
- Dal Bafla: Dal Bafla is a close cousin of the dal baati, Madhya Pradesh’s dal bafla is also equally traditional and equally mouth-watering.
- Bhopali Gosht Korma: Mughlai cuisine has had a deep impact on the Bhopali food and also one of the most prominent dishes that were born out of this is the Bhopali Gosht Korma. The Bhopali Gosht Korma is part of the something called the Nawabi cuisine and it’s made by slow cooking mutton chunks in a rich and spicy gravy.
- Keema Pulav: Keema pulav is another very popular non-veg dish in Bhopal, M.P. Keema Pulav is prepared with minced lamb mutton cooked with Basmati Rice along with spices and herbs.
- Biryani Pilaf: Bhopal city is one of the best and famous places to have biryani in India. In Bhopali biryani, mutton is the main non-veg item. Biryani Pilaf is one of the most loved bhopali variants of a dish that India has had a long and very historical love affair with. Biryani Pilaf is served with zarda, which is a traditional Asian sweet dish, made by boiling rice with food coloring, milk and sugar, and flavored with saffron, pistachios or almonds.
Authorized IRCTC E-catering Partner RailRecipe now offers quick food delivery in train services at Bhopal Junction railway station, serving a wide range of quality and mouth-watering food on train journey at Bhopal Junction railway station prepared under the most hygienic environment from FSSAI approved restaurants and restaurants near Bhopal Junction at the reasonable prices. All you have to do is to place food order in train online with us for food of your choice minimum one hour before you reach the Bhopal Junction railway station and we will deliver the ordered food at your train seats.
RailRecipe has now made food delivery in train at Bhopal Junction Railway Station very simple and experience the quickest food delivery on train journey. Indian Railways Train passengers can now order food online from Bhopal popular food vendors from smartphone. With our wide and easy payment options, all you have to do is visit our Authorized IRCTC E-catering partner RailRecipe official website or Download Authorized IRCTC RailRecipe Mobile App or give us a call 8448440386 to place your online food order in train. Make sure you book the order minimum 60 minutes before reaching the Bhopal Junction railway station for us to deliver the food on right time at your train berth.
We are here to serve happiness and make your train journey exciting and sensational. Order your fresh & mouth-watering food in train with RailRecipe right now!!