“HE who gives Iftar to another fasting person shall earn reward equivalent to a fasting man without detracting from the reward of the latter.”
The positivity arrives with the beginning of the pious month named “Ramadan” or “Ramzan. It’s time this year again as the holiest month of Islam is about to kick off. A festival that marks a sense of self-control and practices holy deeds. Every year Ramzan witnesses millions of followers across the world partaking in what is called Roza, the period of fasting. According to the Islamic tradition, the primary purpose behind keeping a Roza is to instill a sense of self-restraint in oneself. A typical day for the one who keeps a Roza starts before dawn with a lavish meal (known as Suhoor or Sehri), and once the sun rises, every Muslim follows a strict fast until sundown, when after the evening prayer, the fast is broken, and everyone gets together to enjoy the Iftar feast.
The Iftar feast is literally a celebration of good food – a day-long restrain culminated into an unbridled indulgence of mouthwatering delicacies. Traditionally, one is supposed to break the Roza with dates as it is believed that Prophet Mohammad also broke his fast by eating three dates. Even if you are traveling by train, you can order Iftar special food on the train too from Railrecipe (an authorized e-catering service)
Bustling markets, street decorations, and iftar invitations are essential parts when it comes to the holy month of Ramadan. Thirty days of fasting, dawn till sunrise, have since forever brought a mystical feel to this Muslim holiday; the latter is awaited impatiently by people of the Islamic faith year on year.
You will see on this blog the best 5 healthy food options you can enjoy this Ramadan Festival 2022.
Here are the best 5 healthy food options you can enjoy this Ramadan Festival 2022:
- Haleem: A rich mutton stew. With lentils, spices, and broken wheat, it is a slow-cooked delicacy usually enjoyed during Eid festivities.
- Dum Biryani: A specialty dish prepared during this festival that is the perfect mix of condiments and spices along with marinated mutton. People usually prefer to have it along with the popular side dish called “Rayta,” a wholesome mix of curd, cucumber, onion, and a small number of coriander leaves.
- Shahi Tukda: The very name gives it a grand feel and taste. It’s the most preferred dessert during Iftar. The preparation comprises small bread pieces dipped in condensed milk and served along with some added toppings to make it more enjoyable.
- Faalsa Sherbet: The most refreshing and a must-have for the ongoing summer season. Nothing short of spectacular; take a sip of this refreshing, healthy drink, and you will slurp on it all summer long! Prepared by mixing Falsa with lemon, mint leaves, and added sugar. This will keep you energized throughout the day.
- Chicken- Shammi Kebab: This is something that is very much filling and also soothes your longtime cravings. Juicy chicken pieces are minced and mixed with channa dal and a host of masalas. Work them up into patties and fry till crisp. They can be prepared hot for the morning Iftar and later microwaved too.
Order iftar from Railrecipe
RailRecipe is a trusted food delivery service on the train. If your Iftar is on the train and wants to have great iftar dishes right at your seat? Don’t worry; you will get fresh Iftar or favorite dishes from top restaurants right to your train seat on time. On the RailRecipe menu, you will find different kinds of dishes that you want to have in your Iftar, so what are you waiting for? Just order your dishes. Still, worrying about how to order from Railrecipe? Don’t worry process of ordering food from RailRecipe is very simple.
How to order Iftar from RailRecipe
- Go to the RailRecipe official page or Download RailRecipe App.
- Enter your correct 10 digit PNR number on the appeared RailRecipe page
- From the RailRecipe special iftar menu, choose the food item you want
- Choose the station where you want your ordered food delivered and the time for meal delivery.
- Choose a payment option from COD or Online Payment.
- Confirm your Order
- Now grab a seat and unwind. The food timely will deliver to you.
HAPPY RAMADAN TO ALL FROM RAILRECIPE