Keep the faith alive and enjoy the very moment in the best possible ways. This Rakhi, RailRecipe wishes everyone to make the most out of this celebration of siblinghood even if you are not together due to this lockdown situation. Chances are that some of you have been planning to travel via road to your sibling house, but make sure you follow some safety procedures during such road trip plans to your sibling’s house. Even if you haven’t planned yet, you don’t need to be disheartened. We are sharing some great ideas which would help you to make this most out of your remote location celebration on this rakhi festival.
Here’re 5 Great Ways to Celebrate Rakhi Amidst Lockdown :
- Plan out a facetime or Group video call With Your Sibling: If you are still thinking of ways to get a glimpse and feel the festive punch on this Rakhi, technology comes to your service and makes it a lot easier for you. Schedule a facetime or a group video call with everyone on board in your family from all over the places. Try streaming it over your Widescreen LED in your living room. Mount or attach a camera via USB port easily. If you don’t have one, check out this great USB camera which would be much handy for such occasions.
- Gather Online Gift Ideas for Rakhi: When you cannot do something, e-commerce sites come to your rescue and help you out in such situations. Plan out something which can be useful for your brother or sister at the same time. Check out this duo which would be a perfect rakhi gift for both brother and sister. If you are planning something on low budget, this comes much handy and stylish watch for your little brother.
- Dress up For Traditional Vibes: Even if you are not visiting each other, you should try and dress-up well to get the positive traditional vibes which are very essential during this season. Pathani kurta would be something that would fit every taste. Try searching out for ongoing deals and discounts on fashion during this rakhi festival.
- Custom Home Made Sweets: Even if you are not ordering any eatables from outside, you can learn some new recipes via DIY channels on YouTube. If you are planning to send any dessert, we would recommend sending a celebration chocolate hamper or a Ferrero Rocher one.
- Photo-Albums From Last years Rakhi: Memories is something everyone cherishes. Watching old memories via albums or some videos can be a great breather during this lockdown celebration. Make custom albums with tools available online and send it over to your loved ones during this rakhi season.
Well, we hope you loved the rakhi celebration ideas shared above and surely gonna make the most out of it. Times are tough, but we all need to go through tough times to chase the silver lining for a brighter future. RailRecipe wishes you all, A very Blissful Rakshabandhan.